We, Cross Cultural Communication Center Annexed Japanese School, have the personal information of enquirers for the purpose of providing them with various kinds of legal services.
We securely and properly protect the personal information of the enquirers, and will keep working to make sure that the enquirers have trust and sense of security in our services. We observe and practice the laws on personal information, and will practice the proper and appropriate handling of such information.
1. Acquisition of Personal Information
We acquire your personal information properly with no means of falsity or other forms of injustice.
2. Usage of Personal Information
We use your personal information within the necessity to achieve the following purposes. In case we make use of your personal information for purposes other than those stated, we will inform you and ask for your agreement in advance.
- Appropriate responses and correspondences to inquiries, applications, and request for information.
- Provision, collection, investigation, consideration, and handling of information related to school enrollment.
- Providing information regarding open campus, various kinds of information, and others in relation to certification exams.
3. Secure Management of Personal Information
We exercise the necessary and proper handling of personal information in order to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of the information and to maintain secure management of such personal information.
4. Delegation of Personal Information
When we delegate the handling of all or parts of personal information to third parties, we will conduct strict examination of those parties, and give necessary and proper direction to them so that your personal information can be securely handled.
5. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Unless otherwise set by Personal Information Protection Law and other laws, we will not provide third parties with your personal information without your consent in advance.
6. Disclosure and Correction of Personal Information
In case we are requested to disclose the personal information of an individual by himself or herself, we will disclose such information immediately. In case we are not able to confirm the identification of the claimant as the person himself or herself, we will not disclose such information. When there is any error or mistake in the content of personal information, and we are requested to make any correction, addition, or deletion of such information from the person himself or herself, we will respond to the request immediately upon examination. In that case, if we are not able to confirm the identification of the claimant as the person himself or herself, we will not respond to such requests. If you have any request or inquiry on our handling of personal information, please contact us at the following.
Cross Cultural Communication Center Annexed Japanese School
7. Revisions to This Policy